Our hope and aims for this section of the site are:
- To increase the public awareness of Arachnoiditis, using all the resources available to us.
- To do so without causing panic.
- To act as an information highway for anybody with a back complaint.
- To win recognition of Osteopathy by the National Health Service and add it to the list of treatments they provide.
- To offer an advisory service for possible sufferers, but we cannot and will not diagnose their condition.
- To provide Health & Safety advice for non-sufferers, with the aim of avoiding the condition.
- To open up a dialogue with fellow sufferers not only in the UK, but around the world, and to provide an open forum for them.
- To carry out our aims with tact, in a non-hysterical fashion, with a sense of humour, but never in a mood of despair.